Friday, April 18, 2008

Dream Regime Productions added to YouTube’s Partners Program

Have just received word that my YouTube account has been approved for

the YouTube Partner’s Program. Basically it means that I will be paid

anytime someone clicks on the ads located on my YouTube videos pages.

Pretty cool news. Not sure how much money I can make, whatever comes

my way I will put towards the budget of the feature film I am trying to get off the

ground.

Speaking of which, I went ahead and added my short film "Honey, I’m Home"

to YouTube. In it’s 1st day it has surpassed 1500 views which is a great start,

yet it has very little comments and ratings to date. If you have a YouTube account, please take a minute and show it some love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-57oKxlGk

Thank you!

David

No comments: