Sunday, June 26, 2005

Interview with Actor Tyshawn Bryant



This interview is republished courtesy of Holly Shorts Film Festival Blog

Holly Shorts recently caught up with up and coming star Tyshawn Bryant. He has a slate of short film projects that heÂ’s working on. Check out the Q&A.

HS: How did you get started in the business?

TB: I started this business in 2002 when I met a working actor by the name of Michael Whaley. I helped him form his acting class, which taught the actor the "business" of acting. They call it the "Acting Business" for a reason.

HS: Name a recent short film you've worked on?

TB: I've worked on various short films. One that comes to mind was called, "Pugnacious Assembly", by up and coming director David T. Branin. It was a fun piece and Dave gave me free reign to come up with a believable and interesting character.

HS: Who would you like to work with the most in Hollywood?

TB: I would love to work with Denzel Washington. I've enjoyed and been intrigued by all of his work. I would also love to work with Tom Cruise. We all know all of his projects do very well in the box office.

HS: Where do you see yourself in five years?

TB: In five years I will be in one of three situations. I will either be a series regular on a prime time television show, a heralded feature film actor, or both. As always it's been a pleasure

No comments: