Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tony DeFrancisco Raves About "Shoot-Out"

Have to be honest, do not know where to begin with this one.  I contacted Film Maniac Tony DeFrancisco to review my latest release, "Honey, I'm Home."  I had an extra screener copy of "Shoot-Out" by my desk, so I thought it was a good opportunity to have it looked at as well.

Normally, when a Reviewer writes a positive review about one of my films there are one or two quotes that I can pull for promotional purposes.  This latest review is loaded with quotes that it just leaves me scrambling.

Here is a sample,

"Even after "Shoot-Out" is over, you have to keep watching it. The directing angles are so fantastic that I thought I was watching a Spike Lee movie. David Branin, writer and director, creates a short-film that can be described as an amazing accomplishment to the Independent Cinema."

There is a lot more in the full review.  You have to check it out.

Tony DeFrancisco "Shoot-Out" Review

Thank you for your support!

You can Purchase "Shoot-Out" securely at Cruxy.com

No comments: