Thursday, February 19, 2009

David Branin Launches Film Courage Blog

Here is an excerpt as to why Filmmaker David Branin created Film Courage.

Why this blog? Why now? The answer. My film career is at the crossroads. We will soon discover together what lies ahead. I debated what to call this blog for about a week now. No idea seemed to be right. Just moments ago, the words Film Courage popped into my head, and now this blog has begun. I owe inspiration for the title of this blog to a brilliant and talented actor friend of mine who is as passionate about his craft as anyone I know.


I dedicate my journey and this blog to all kindred creative souls. For the sacrifices, the daily rejection, the criticism and judgment. May we have it within ourselves to create our own magic to move mountains.

Here is the direct link, http://filmcourage.blogspot.com/

No comments: