Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Apologies to My Readers

I haven't updated this blog for many weeks.

The focus of this blog for years has been on the works of David Branin under my company Dream Regime Productions. A couple things have happened. One, my first feature film Night Before the Wedding has been made under another company's umbrella, Glimpse of Dreams, LLC.

In addition, I have decided to chronicle my film journey in a more personal way which led me to creating the blog Film Courage. I have spent more time building that blog and contributing to it's growth. I am probably going to incorporate some of my Film Courage blogs into this Dream Regime Blog from this point forward.

And of course behind the scenes, I have been working diligently to finish my aforementioned first feature film.

I want to apologize to those of you who check in here regularly looking for updates. I encourage you to Bookmark Film Courage or maybe sign up as a 'Follower' to that blog.

And since it has taken years to build up this blog and because there are so many readers that turn here for news...I have decided that since Dream Regime Productions is David Branin, I am going to continue to post my newest news here. Expect a flurry of updates.

Thank you for your patience and your support,
David Branin

No comments: