Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Open Audition in Los Angeles (Male 18+) - New David Branin Video

Happy New Year!

It's now official, 2008 is here.

Want to start off the year with some activity. Not going to let this year slip by, so I am attacking it. (Finishing up my 4th draft of my upcoming feature film tonight and in addition shooting this video on Saturday).

Here's the deal.

I have a simple idea that I know will be funny and entertaining. I am shooting it this Saturday 1/5/08 in the Los Angeles area. Shooting will take place between 10:30am and 1pm.

This one is for males only. You do not have to be an actor, might actually be better if you aren't. Looking for guys that are energetic, passionate, and are willing to go over the top on camera.

There is no pay up front for this, yet my mindset is focused on monetary opportunities for the video. When money is made, those in the video will be paid.

Believe it will be fun for everyone involved. In the very least, I guarantee the video will be seen by thousands of people.

If you are interested, and you are available this Saturday 1/5/08 please send your photo to dreamregime@gmail.com I will respond with further details.

Keep in mind this will be shot in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area.

I will not be able to fit everyone in as we only have two and a half hours to shoot. I'm going for as much diversity as I can. Those who respond earlier are going to have a better chance to be called in. Look forward to possibly working with you and for those of you I cannot fit in, hopefully we will work down the line.

My best,

David Branin

No comments: