Thursday, January 10, 2008

Two International Official Selections for "Honey, I’m Home"

First and foremost,

Happy New Year to you!

I am working on making 2008 a big year (which will include my debut feature film!). While attacking this new year, I have discovered that my film, "Honey, I'm Home" was an Official Selection to the Bursa International Silk Road Film Festival which took place December 7th through December 13th, 2007 in Istanbul, Turkey. It is quite an honor that "Honey, I'm Home" was selected as they received over 400 short film submissions.

Official site to the Bursa International Silk Road Film Festival

Must apologize to all my fans in Turkey who missed the screening. I was kept in the dark and was not aware it was accepted. It is tougher to find out word about International Film Festivals. As proof, I was not aware that we had been accepted into yet another International Film Festival. I did some investigating and also discovered that "Honey, I'm Home" has also been accepted into the Roma Independent Film Festival.

The festival runs from April 4th through 12th, 2008. Will keep you posted with more information as it becomes available.

Here is the Roma Independent Film Festival "Honey, I'm Home" page, http://www.riff.it/php/show.php?id=2423

Here is the official site page (english) http://www.riff.it/indexeng.html

My best to you as you pursue your life's passions.

David

Full Version of "Honey, I'm Home" Available at Cruxy.com

No comments: