Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New York New York New York!!!

I am proud to announce that "Honey, I'm Home" is screening in New York on May 14th, 2008! I have receive word from Barney Oldfield, Executive Producer of NewFilmmakers NY. It will screen in conjunction with Aaron Lehmann's feature film, House of Women.

This makes the 15th Official Selection for a movie I made with the change from my pockets. Really does show that with creativity and a fresh story you can achieve results usually reserved for films with budgets in the thousands.

Here is the link to the full Spring schedule of NewFilmakers NY - http://newfilmmakers.com/NewFilmmakers%20Schedule%200804.htm

Will get you further details as they become available. Thank you for your support and interest.

Honey, I'm Home available at Cruxy.com

No comments: