Saturday, August 04, 2007

Brand New Review - Rogue Cinema

Making movies allows you to connect with others. One of those connections that I have made along the way has been with Duane L. Martin of Rogue Cinema who is a strong supporter of independent film. He was the first reviewer to offer his thoughts on our last film, "Shoot-Out"

He was so impressed with the film that he offered to interview the boys (David Branin, Daniel Sol, and Tyshawn Bryant) behind that project. It contains great insight and is a cool look down memory lane for those interested.

Rogue Cinema Interview with David Branin, Daniel Sol, and Tyshawn Bryant

When I contacted Duane a few weeks ago to possibly review "Honey, I'm Home," he didn't hesitate to have me shoot him a copy. I wasn't sure how he would respond to this one but it looks like we won him over again.

"The film does have an incredibly surprising ending...I won't give it away here though. You'll have to watch the short."

Duane, thank you once again for taking time out to review our work. You are a tremendous asset to all of us in the independent film community.

Here is the Full Review - Duane L. Martin (Rogue Cinema) Reviews "Honey, I'm Home"

No comments: