Saturday, August 04, 2007

Movies Made Me - "A highly enjoyable piece that left me surprised at how much I loved it."

The secret is getting out.

When was the last time you heard people buzzing about a film made for less than $100?

It is now happening with David Branin's "Honey, I'm Home" A film that critics are falling in love with. Take another look at the headline of this post.

"A highly enjoyable piece that left me surprised at how much I loved it."

That is what film critic Chad Connolly of MvMMDI had to say about "Honey, I'm Home" which premieres August 12th at the HollyShorts Film Festival. Check our homepage for further details on the screening.

In a private email to me, Chad revealed that "Honey, I'm Home" was one of those rare films that required a second viewing. Great to hear and great to have this latest review to pass onto you!

Here it is!

The Movies Made Me Do It reviews "Honey, I'm Home"

No comments: